Sunday 27 March 2016

Week 13 - Movement*

I thought of clock movements, animals and birds moving, migration - I started off with some experiments with static/movement illusion. I experimented on paper first but found it is much more effective when done digitally. 

So many of my ideas didn't make it to fruition, but I had another fresh idea - my second posting was based on banners you see at rallies: political movements. 

I wanted a meadow with lots of butterflies fluttering by. If you scroll up and down you should see them move :)

This was drawn by hand, scanned in and coloured digitally. I wanted it to be a repeated pattern, but for some reason it just didn't work.
However I am very happy as it was chosen as one of the pics on the challenge page this week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment